1. Was your business in operation on February 15, 2020?
2. As of February 15, 2020, (a) did your business have employees for whom you have issued or will issue wages or payroll taxes, (b) did your business have independent contractors for whom you have or will issue a 1099-MISC, (c) are you an individual who operates under a sole proprietorship or as an independent contractor, or (d) are you a self-employed individual?
3. Can you certify that uncertainty from current economic conditions has made a payroll protection loan necessary to support your ongoing operations?
4. Can you confirm that the funds you will obtain from this loan will be used to retain workers and maintain payroll or make mortgage, lease or utility payments?
5. Can you confirm that you currently do not have other application pending for Payroll Protection Loan and that you have not received any other such loan since February 15, 2020 for the same purpose or similar amounts that you seek from Leader Bank?